2020 Gives You the Chance to Visit 5 of the Best Travel Destinations

Five of the Best Travel Destinations for 2020

Picking your next vacation destination is not an easy decision, as you always want this vacation to be better than your last. Here are the top five travel destinations in the world today, a list that will make it easier for you to decide.

Brazil – Florianopolis

When it comes to visiting South America, this is definitely one of the greatest places to go on the entire continent. The city, which is the capital of Santa Catarina, can be found along the Atlantic Ocean. It is primarily known for its clean beaches and stunning scenery.

The Stunning Machu Picchu, Peru

This city has a particular historical significance. Machu Picchu is where cultures collide; Indians, European explorers such as the Spanish, and ancient tribes. It has hidden temples, such as Machu Picchu city, the primary attraction for those that visit this area. This ancient city has existed since the 15th century and has since sat snuggley in the Andes Mountains 2,340 meters above sea level. It stands 2340 meters above sea level, and was only rediscovered in 1911. It is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

3. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Ah, Rio! Perhaps no city on earth is as vibrant! In recent years, Rio has experienced a lot of tourism growth, and this is mainly due to the landmarks that can be found there and its culture. Of course, its miles of sandy beaches are one of the greatest attractions, but add to that its colorful festivals and nightlife and you have a fantastic holiday in the making! For photography enthusiasts, picture moments are endless, from the incredible architecture like the statue of Cristo Redentor located at the peak of the Corcovado Mountain, to the beloved Copacabana beach.

4. Iguazu Falls, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay

Situated on the borders between Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina, the Iguazu Falls are referred to as one of the world’s natural wonders. These falls are huge, with a width of 2.7 km. 80% of the waterfall is located in Argentina with the remaining 20% in Brazil. After Niagra Falls, the Iguazu Falls are counted as the second biggest waterfall worldwide. Regardless of which country you choose to visit on your travels, you can access this waterfall by boat.

Argentina – Buenos Aires

You won’t find anything quite like Buenos Aires anywhere else on the planet, due to the rich mix of culture and personality. This city is well-known for its nightlife, and it can be found on the La Plata River’s south shore. You can enjoy the day by relaxing in nearby cafes, while visiting the many tourists attractions around the city. The President of the Republic resides in a house which is pink, and is another famous attraction. Florida Street, one of the main streets in Buenos Aires, offers many shopping and eating opportunities, hence recognized as the most important street in he city. Also, make sure you visit the Cathedral of Mitropolten, which is where Jose de San Martin’s final resting place is located.

Leave comment